LEASE OF STRUCTURAL SPACES, FACILITIES AND TRAINS AREAS/SPACES AT LRTA LINES 1 & 2 SYSTEMS FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
The Light Rail Transit Authority (LRTA) subject to the principle of solicited process is accepting proposal for One-Year Lease of Structural Spaces, Facilities and Train Areas/Spaces at LRTA Lines 1 & 2 Systems for Advertising Purposes.
Interested parties may inquire with the Business Development Division of the LRTA for the details of available areas/spaces in order to come up with a complete proposal including the following: specific advertising medium, lay-out, specifications and installation methodology,price offer/ lease rate per month and the specific area being applied for.
Qualifications interested parties/proponents:
1. A corporation duly organized under the laws of the Philippines and of which at least sixty percent (60%) of the outstanding capital stock belongs to citizens of the Philippines;
2. Partnership duly organized under the laws of the Philippines and of which at least sixty percent (60%) of the interest belongs to citizens of the Philippines
3. The prospective proponent must have a paid-up capital, if a corporation, of at least equal to fifty percent (50%) of the amount of the contract. If a partnership, the capital must at least be equal to fifty percent (50%)of the contract; If the paid up capital cannot be met, the prospective proponent must submit proof of financial capability.
4. The prospective proponent must have been in the business of advertising for at least three (3) years;
5. Must have a minimum of five (5) completed/ongoing contracts;
6. The prospective proponent or any officer, partner or member thereof must have no record of unsatisfactory performance or any unfulfilled obligation with LRTA;
LRTA reserves the right to reject any / all proposal(s)without any reason, waive any formality therein, accepts proposal most advantageous to the agency and assumes no obligation to compensate or indemnify any proponent for expenses or losses that may be incurred in the preparation of said proposal nor does it guarantee that an award will be made. LRTA, at its option, may award the contract to the eligible proponent with the most advantageous and responsive offer subject to the application of the swiss challenge principle with a right to match for areas with existing contractors of good standing.
For other details and other inquiries, please contact Mr. Jesus J. Jimenez, Manager, Business Development Division at telephone number 853 0041 local 8523 and 8827. LRTA will be accepting proposals of interested proponents until February 12, 2014, 5:00 p.m.